Why am I getting Quicken could not complete your request. Please try again later.

This just started happening. When I go to preferences and Quicken ID and Cloud accounts this is what I get.

Also under Mobile & Web it says We could not retrieve your cloud account information. What can I do?

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @Skemps,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. When exactly did this issue begin to occur? What were you doing when you noticed this issue? What does it show under Mobile&Web in your desktop application? Are you experiencing this issue in the desktop application as well or only on the Web?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Skemps
    Skemps Member

Thanks for your response. Actually I believe I fixed it. It just started happening when I went to add entries from my check book. I went in and logged out of Quicken on my computer and then logged back in. I did enable the Mobile & Web as that wasn't enabled. I'm not sure at what point that got changed. I was having some issues with my laptop and the gal I bought it from did a remote session to fix the issue and she might have turned that off. At any rate I just opened Quicken on my laptop and I didn't get that message again. Thank you again for your speedy response.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @Skemps,

Thank you for coming back to update us and for sharing the troubleshooting steps that you took.

I am happy to hear that you were able to resolve the issue!

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.