Category Groups not showing up Reports

Options
cort
cort Member ✭✭

When going to Display and Organization income and expense and cash flow basis shows up but category reports doesn't. I've used it before but it has disappeared. Any ideas?

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @cort,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Could you please give more detail on the issue you are encountering? Have you followed the directions in this article to make sure you have selected the category groups you want?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Ibj
    Ibj Member ✭✭
    Options

I want and know how to use the Group Column within the Category list, but can not find a way to printed or see it in a transactions report (or any other) - I dont see the option available in the customize report where I can choose the columns I want to see in the report.

• Ibj
    Ibj Member ✭✭
    edited June 2023
    Options

I followed the instruction for the article linked by Kristina but my problem is that the Group is not available. How can I add it to my list of columns in the customization?

[Edited-Readability]

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

The option to view category groups is in some, but not all reports. When the option is available, you will see it as a tab in the report customization section.

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.