Scam Email

Options

I received this scam email yesterday. The reason I say it's a scam is because the phone number given does not appear to be related to Quicken / Intuit

Dear Customer,

We hope that you are satisfied using your QuickBooks Product and Services. We take pride in making sure that all of our customers get satisfaction using our products and services. We did want to quickly mention that we are unable to process the payment card on portal as either it's not in Service or You might not have enough funds in your account to make the payment. You can pay by calling directly your Account Relationship Manager at Toll-free [Removed - Phone Number] Monday to Friday (8 a.m. - 5 p.m. PST) to continue using your QuickBooks Product, Services and Support.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to give us a call. Please do not reply, this email box is not monitored.

Sincerely,
Customer Relationship Manager Team
Intuit Inc.
2700 Coast Ave
Mountain View, CA 94043

This system email was sent to you regarding QuickBooks services.
Intuit, the Intuit logo, Quicken, QuickBooks, TurboTax, Lacerte, ProSeries and QuickBase, among others, are registered trademarks and/or registered service marks of Intuit Inc.

Unsubscribe

UNSUBSCRIBE

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @sysop,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize.

Unfortunately, Quicken and Quickbooks are not the same company. We appreciate the information, however, you might be able to find more relevant assistance for this email through QuickBooks Support channels.

Have a wonderful day!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.