Quicken Back-up "Success Prompt" missing

Options
quick20
quick20 Member ✭✭✭

Usually when I restore a Quicken Back-up I receive a Prompt that "Quicken restored Successfully". Recently after I tried to restore a Quicken Back-up, I received a prompt that said "Unable to Restore at this time try again later". Now, today after restoring a Quicken back-up there is no prompt at all. BUT, it seems the restored file is restored correctly. Is there an issue with the prompt that shows "Back-up Restored Successfully"? (By the way, I went to Quicken Preferences and "reset all Quicken prompts", but that had no effect. I am using R49.29 Build 27.1.49.29. Is there an issue with the Quicken server?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @quick20,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this change in program behavior.

I went ahead and tested this and also do not receive the "Backup Restored Successfully" dialogue. I went ahead and forwarded this internally to the proper channels to confirm whether this is a bug or an intentional change. I will report back if/when I receive any updates.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.