Bank Of America Bill Downloads

Options

I am have a new problem with Bank Of America downloading my bills. I now have to wait for a text from Bank Of America that my credit card bill is available to pay on X date and X amount. Quicken posted a note several weeks ago that BOA was temporarily having an issue but I don't remember the details and can't find anything on the community forum.

Best Answer

• hurwi
    hurwi Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options

I believe @Robert Ralyea is talking about linking ebills. There is currently no way to link a BofA ebill to a BofA credit card bill reminder under Bills & Income in Quicken. Would be nice if this was fixed soon.

Answers

• Mark1104
    Mark1104 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

can you please restate the issue differently? I have BOA checking and credit cards. I have the credit cards set up to pay automatically in full each only (this is set at the BOA online portal). Never an issue.

• Robert Ralyea
    Robert Ralyea Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Simple, I can no longer download the bills for Bank of America. I am setup like you stated my bills are paid automatically by BOA. I want to see what I have always seen on Quicken the due date and amount. My other billers DL the bill when it becomes available. Q put out an alert about this as a temporary issue. It’s been a month. But once again they are silent.

• Mark1104
    Mark1104 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think this is what you are stating:

You are paying bills online at the BOA website and using a future date. They do not download into Quicken until they are actually paid.

It has to do with EWC+. It is only programmed to send actual debits and credits from a Bank to Quicken. Since a future dated bill is not either, it is not downloaded to Quicken in advance of the payment date.

That decision is not in Quicken's control - it was a design feature of EWC+ (which is also not owned by Quicken).

• hurwi
    hurwi Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options

I believe @Robert Ralyea is talking about linking ebills. There is currently no way to link a BofA ebill to a BofA credit card bill reminder under Bills & Income in Quicken. Would be nice if this was fixed soon.

• Robert Ralyea
    Options

thank you huwrl and that is exactly what I am talking about. I have 3 BOA credit cards and up until a month ago I can only download the evilly for one of them the other two haven’t worked March.

• djthomson
    djthomson Member ✭✭
    Options
    Same here Robert. I keep going in to see if the function is working, but nothing. Very frustrating.
  • Robert Ralyea
    Options

I don’t know what to think anymore. I am not sure talking to Q support will do any good.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

Online Bills, PDF Statements, and Quick Pay are currently not available with Bank of America due to a change in how online bills from them are accessed. The sample image below is a screenshot of the pop up notification you should have received in your Quicken back in April. You should still be able to track your Bank of America bills as manual bills.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• James Mayhew
    James Mayhew Member ✭✭
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Kristina, in addition to credit cards, it looks like this is also true for vehicle loans and mortgages. Is that correct (e.g. all bills per your comment)?
This discussion has been closed.