Bills and Income dissappearing Bills (Q Mac)

Options
Me_!
Me_! Member

All my scheduled bills disappeared after I updated Quicken yesterday (5/13/2023). This is what keeps me strainght and my bills paid. I need to see these in my register.

Comments

• Me_!
    Me_! Member
    Options

Other questions. If I add them back in will they stay? Why did they just go away?

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hello @Me_!,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. If you haven't done so already, the first things you would want to do to troubleshoot this issue are close the Quicken program, restart your computer, and when your computer finishes restarting, re-open Quicken and check to see if the scheduled bills are still missing. If it is a temporary display issue, this will correct it. While on the Bills & Income screen, check to see if you have any filters active that may be hiding your scheduled bills.

If they are still missing, then it may be a file specific issue, and the next step would be restoring a backup from before the data went missing.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Me_!
    Me_! Member
    Options

Thank you Kristina. Yes my filters were not hiding scheduled bills. It was on "All Bills" and "60 days". Restart did not restore my scheduled bills. All my payees were there under "Payees" with " no schedule" listed under schedule. I am almost finished putting them all back in.

I want to know if they will go away again with the next update and why did this happen?

Melita

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for your response,

I listed the possible causes in my earlier post. It could have been a filter hiding the bills. It could have been a temporary display issue. It may have been a file specific issue. Based on your reply, the first two were not the cause. The information should not go missing when your Quicken updates, however, having recent backups to restore from is always a good idea.

Did you restore a backup from before the issue started? If so, did that resolve the issue, or were the scheduled bills still missing?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.