Cannot delete online payment instructions

Options

I created an online payment for my Xfinity home internet (e.g., where Quicken contacts Xfinity for my most recent bill, downloads and pays it), but it has never worked. I am constantly receiving text messages from Xfinity with a one-time verification code, so I assume Quicken is contacting them and attempting to process the instruction/transaction…?

In any case, since it doesn't work, I want to delete the online payment instructions. I have searched the online forum and everything I've found says to do so from a "recurring online payments" tab that I do not have.

I see others have said the same thing (no such tab) but have not found the solution.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @jimaikins,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. To clarify, is Xfinity an online biller that you are trying to remove, or did you create an actual payment transaction that you are trying to delete?

If you are trying to delete an online biller, go to the Bills & Income tab, then click the gear icon at the upper right and select Manage Online Billers. Note: If you do not have a Bills & Income tab, click on View>Tabs to show, and select Bills.

That will pull up a window showing all of your online billers. Click the dropdown in the action column for the biller you want to remove and select Remove.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jimaikins
    jimaikins Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.