my UBS login at my company for my stock options changed its login URL and now Quicken will not work

Options
mtsj2117
mtsj2117 Member

I spoke with Quicken on the phone and they said they can do nothing about it. they said someone at UBS bank needs to call them to let them know their login URL is different. that seems ridiculous. has anybody else ran into this issue?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited May 2023
    Options

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

If your financial institution has changed its URL, then it will require them to submit a request to have it changed within Quicken. For more detailed information regarding this topic, please take a moment to review the section titled "How can I fix an incorrect Homepage URL?" found in this support article.

These changes cannot be made in Quicken without confirmation from the financial institution directly. As explained at the bottom of the article provided above:

"If Quicken is displaying an incorrect Homepage URL, the financial institution will need to report this URL change to the Quicken financial services provider through their account manager.

This is the only method, as the financial institution can confirm that the URL in Quicken is truly incorrect and not just experiencing temporary difficulties. Quicken Support cannot make this change."

I do apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.