Can't purchase the subscription - from Canada

Options

I missed the renewal, so I'm trying to purchase but the site won't let me. Keeps asking for a zip code (I'm in Canada, and entered the purchase page from my profile - which is on the Canadian site), then after I enter it, first click of "Submit" and nothing happens, second click it asks me for the zip code again. And this is endless. Tried by Paypal, with equally useless results. Spent way too long on the chat, then the best they came up with was that they would call me - don't have the ability to take a call right now, so asked for a number that I could call back to and all they had was the US line that is not toll-free.

Way to much work, and costing me money on top of it, for me to then give them money with the purchase. Guess losing one customer isn't a big deal, but hopefully more decide to move on and they fix a broken system.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @G_Strength,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community, though I apologize for the trouble you have experienced so far.

I have sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• wontworkincanada159_
    Options

please leave me the same personal message as i have the same problem

or post your solution here. thanks

This discussion has been closed.