Downloading transactions for American Express Savings account

Options
J. Holmes
J. Holmes Member ✭✭✭✭

Until today, I have been able to download transactions for my AX HYSA. I was using the American Express - Banking option in Quicken. Additionally, I have 2 AX credit cards which were connected via the American Express option.

FYI - I use the same login credentials to login to the AX website where I am able to access my HYSA and credit card accounts.

I disconnected all of the AX connections and attempted to reconnect. However, when I use either option (American Express and American Express - Banking), only my credit card accounts are available for transaction downloads. I no longer see my AX HYSA.

Did Quicken or American Express stop supporting transaction downloads for the AX HYSA?

Best Answer

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @J. Holmes and @MarieG,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

The alert recommends that you reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance if you are encountering this issue.  The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

(Ticket #10033784/CTP-5866)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• MarieG
    MarieG Member
    Options

I'm having the same problem.. Tried multiple times with no luck!

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @J. Holmes and @MarieG,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

The alert recommends that you reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance if you are encountering this issue.  The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

(Ticket #10033784/CTP-5866)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• bmc120669
    bmc120669 Member ✭✭
    edited May 2023
    Options
    What is going on, I am not getting any of my accounts to download today, AMEX, Chase, everything I have is not downloading except US Bank. I can see them all on my app but nothing on desktop. This is really not acceptable.
  • J. Holmes
    J. Holmes Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@bmc120669 - Interesting. I don't use the the companion/mobile app. However, my Chase credit card and financial accounts, 2 AX credit card, and other accounts did downloaded without any issues today.

• J. Holmes
    J. Holmes Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I closed my account and then re-opened shortly thereafter when AX increased their rate to 4.00%. I was able to keep my old account number and the account is now discoverable via Quicken.

This discussion has been closed.