Navy Federal Credit Union (NFCU)

Charlie F
Charlie F Member

I have been a Quicken user for 30+ years. I use it for just basic stuff; follow my investments and track financial transactions through my 2 banks.

Since February, I have not been able to my transactions from NFCU to automatically download. I have approximately 20 accounts including checking and credit card; checking and credit card will download consistently but everything else does not. I have called Quicken support but have not received a solution. Not sure what to do.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod

Hello @Charlie F,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Are you getting any error messages or error codes when you try to download? When I reviewed your support tickets, it looks like you have disconnected/reconnected the accounts, validated/super validated the file, restored from a backup, and tried a test file and none of that corrected the issue. Is that correct? Do you recall if the test file was able to download from the problem accounts or not?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.