Navy Federal Credit Union FDP-106 (QMAC)

2»

Answers

• carl
    carl Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2023
    My NFCU accounts remain disconnected and any attempts to connect them fail with the dreaded 106 Account Mismatch error.

Created a new data file and the result was the same.

This issue has been going on too long. We need a fix. At a minimum we need an update on this issue from Quicken. Pointing to that "Community Alert" that never gets updated is not cutting it.

Time to escalate
  • carl
    carl Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2023
    An update

So here is what happened today:

Start Quicken for Mac and get a blank window - there is only a cancel button at the bottom right
    There was another pop-up about a Quicken update
    Closed the blank window
    Updated Quicken
    Still getting the blank window on startup
    Click refresh to update my accounts and I keep getting that blank windows and accounts won't update
    Decided to Sign Out of Quicken and restart app
    Start App and there is a blank window again but it has Start Over and Contact Support at the bottom
    So this is looking like the Sign In window but blank - Quit Quicken
    Load Safari and attempt to Sign in via website but also getting blank page with not fields for username/password
    WTH Bro. LOL - Try on my work PC on another network and it has no issue. Hmmm
    Load ExpressVPN client on Mac and connect to Atlanta server
    Load Quicken - Sign In window now has the fields and I am able to successfully login
    Update my accounts - It works
    Let Me see if I can connect my 4 Navy Federal Credit Union accounts (were disconnected)
    SUCCESS!!! - It finds all my accounts and I link them to my exisiting ones in Quicken
    Quicken downloads transactions from the 4 NFCU accounts
    Everything is working

Time to test, Quit Quicken, Disconnect from VPN, Load Quicken, Try to Update and back to the blank windows and fail
    Repeat Test, same results, works on VPN and fails without

Not sure what happened or changed - I did nothing

Hope this helps someone
  • carl
    carl Member ✭✭✭
    Will also add that I was seeing this in the console log when it was failing:

URL: https://services.quicken.com/oauth/token
    RESPONSE:
    <html>
    <head><title>403 Forbidden</title></head>
    <body>
    <center><h1>403 Forbidden</h1></center>
    </body>
    </html>
  • carl
    carl Member ✭✭✭
    Update to update:

Everything worked fine today without VPN

So only possible solution I could see is signing in and out of your Quicken account.
  • Stephen B
    Stephen B Member ✭✭
    POssibly working finally... at least for 1 day... hope
  • Things had been working for a few weeks, but now this morning I am back to getting: Error FDP-106 (ACCOUNT_MISMATCH -  Account not found. No accounts returned - case 106). So clearly things are not completely fixed, or something changed and there was a regression.

• So, after getting Error FDP-106 again, I disconnected all NFCU accounts, and then re-connected them successfully. While this is great, it is absurd to constantly have to do this. It really is amazing that Quicken can't post any kind of announcements or something regarding the ongoing issues with Navy Federal accounts.

• carl
    carl Member ✭✭✭

AND …

IT IS BROKE AGAIN

No changes or anything on my part.

Please tell my why I am paying for this instead of them paying me to use it? Utterly LIVID with this issue and the total lack of response by the company.

• eakaplan
    eakaplan Quicken Mac Subscription Member

I'm back on the struggle bus.

Downloads were working, and again they're not. I've tried wiping out the downloads, restarting quicken, and trying to reconnect. No joy.

• Stephen B
    Stephen B Member ✭✭

okay—it was working until 1 week ago and then again is crapping out… any Answers @Quicken Anja

• I am having all the same issues as above. Works for a few weeks, then doesn't. Tried all of the suggested fixes and nothing works. Super annoying that I pay for this.

• carl
    carl Member ✭✭✭

Have to love a company that treats their customers like garbage :(

• All of my NFCU accounts are connected and updating again. 🤞

• carl
    carl Member ✭✭✭

Mine worked again today.

What did I do to fix it? Absolutely nothing.

So clearly the problem is with Quicken or NFCU (or both). However, the lack of any feedback or a permanent fix is disheartening.

This discussion has been closed.