How do I get a direct connect PIN?

Options
Carl Riley
Carl Riley Member ✭✭
How do I get a direct connect PIN? If I already have one, I don't know what it is. I'm trying to get it for IH Mississippi Valley Credit Union but have no idea how to get it.

Comments

• Snorkle
    Snorkle Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I got a PIN from my credit union.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Carl Riley,

Thanks for reaching out to the Quicken Community with this question.

You will need to reach out to your financial institution to receive the PIN for you to connect your accounts to online services, the requirements for logging in come directly from the financial institution, which Quicken does not have access to. It is recommended to request to speak to a tier 2 representative or a supervisor as they are generally more familiar with third-party applications such as Quicken.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Carl Riley
    Carl Riley Member ✭✭
    Options
    They told me to contact you. Apparently, they don't know what it is.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hello @Carl Riley,

Thanks for reaching back out.

Quicken does not have access to and is unable to change the requirements for the Direct Connect Pin, these come directly from the financial institution as you are logging into your financial institution directly through Quicken. I recommend asking to be put through to a supervisor as they are generally more familiar with Quicken.

I do apologize that we could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Carl Riley
    Carl Riley Member ✭✭
    Options
    I just contacted them. They have no idea what it is, so they sent me back to you.
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Try making one up and typing it into the initial login form when prompted for direct connect. Maybe that will work and create the PIN. Write it down just in case it disappears.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

This discussion has been closed.