Wells Fargo Account Login Problem CC 503

Steve1939
Steve1939 Member ✭✭✭

When I try to update my WF accounts with the correct login info, I get a CC 503 error (login credentials incorrect).

I can sign in to the accounts on the web, but not through Quicken. I get the same error when I deactivate and try to reactivate the accounts.

Comments

• Bobalaska
    Bobalaska Member ✭✭✭
    I was able to resolve it when I noticed that Quicken was flagging 1 WF account. I entered credentials, and eventually was able to link it to my account (Quicken also asked if I wanted to add all my WF accounts as new- I ignored all those except the one flagged).
  • Steve1939
    Steve1939 Member ✭✭✭

Solved by using the procedure in the article on CC-929.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @Steve1939,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

I have located a Support Article that discusses the CC-503 error message in more detail and provides some troubleshooting steps to take. You may follow this link to access that FAQ. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.