Not able to Download from Navy Federal Credit Union (Mac)

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Why won't Quicken Download from Navy Federal Credit Union?.

Comments

• prettykoolchick
    prettykoolchick Member ✭✭
    Options

Same issue here although no error messages, it simply will not update any transactions after 5/17/23

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @prettykoolchick,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. When you go to Window>Connection Status, what information does it show for Navy Federal Credit Union? Are there any messages, or is claiming no new transactions? Is this affected all of your accounts with Navy Federal Credit Union, or are only some not downloading?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• prettykoolchick
    Options

It says its connected it has me login in go through the multifactor authentication process, i type in my code it connects but downloads nothing to any of my navy federal accounts, has not uploaded anything since 5/17/23

• TJ Morrissey
    TJ Morrissey Member
    Options

Same problem here with Windows 10 and Quicken version R49.33 Build 27.149.33. No updates since 5/17.23. Occurred after the last Quicken update installed. The problem effects all my Navy Federal accounts. Keep getting the dreaded CC-502 error.

Any updates on how to resolve this issue?

• TJ Morrissey
    TJ Morrissey Member
    Options

Correction that's Build 27.1.49.33.

• deholz
    deholz Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2023
    Options

Once again, a Quicken 4 Mac update and NFCU won't complete the MFA to download transactions. It's been working great for months… but after update to Version 7.0.4 (Build 700.48787.100) earlier this week, NFCU now returns the dreaded FDP-102 Error. Been trying for about 3 days… so I doubt it's network busy error. Have submitted error report via Quicken… hope this is fixed soon. Downloading a QFX for multiple accounts is a pain in the rear end.

DEHolz

DEHolz
    Q4W - c. 1991; Q4M - c. 2017
  • PapaSmurf
    PapaSmurf Member ✭✭
    Options
    I can get NFCU to update through the iOS Quicken app, but not Quicken on Mac. Seems to be buggy programming by Quicken.
  • prettykoolchick
    Options
    Still down today with but now getting error messages
  • Flora Gertrude
    Options

I am having the same issue. I get an error message when I try to download to Quicken from a Mac.

• prettykoolchick
    Options
    Still down 5/30
  • PapaSmurf
    PapaSmurf Member ✭✭
    Options
    Mine is working now.
  • deholz
    deholz Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Mine working today also, though I had to re-map all accounts…..

DEHolz
  • prettykoolchick
    Options
    Mine is still not working how do you remap all the accounts?
  • Pdubs
    Pdubs Member
    Options

I have not been able to get Navy Fed to down load anything nor can it "find" my accounts. Super frustrating and this has been going on for 2 weeks now. What is the fix for this and Quicken have you been working on a fix? I tried to add the accounts back in but again get an error message that says "not your fault". I have paid for something I cannot use and just want to know what is being done. I do not have a mac but am using a dell windows product. Please advise-this all started after your last update.

• PapaSmurf
    PapaSmurf Member ✭✭
    Options
    It may be coincidental, but mine started working after I used the mobile app on my phone and let it authenticate, then the program was working. Again, could be coincidental, but worth a shot.
  • Flora Gertrude
    Options

Mine is working now, though I had to reconnect all accounts,

• deholz
    deholz Member ✭✭✭
    Options

when you get the error, use the Fix This button. Authenticate with password and MGA. It’ll re-map your accounts. I had to do this twice, it only got a few the first try.

DEHolz
  • prettykoolchick
    Options
    > @deholz said:
    > when you get the error, use the Fix This button. Authenticate with password and MGA. It’ll re-map your accounts. I had to do this twice, it only got a few the first try.

I dont get an erro message it just says its done but nothing has been downloaded
  • deholz
    deholz Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Right click on one of your NFCU accounts in the left side bar.

Go to account settings.

Click on Downloads.

Click change connection and follow prompts.

Alternately, click disconnect account, then Reconnect the account.

DEHolz
  • promidor
    promidor Member
    Options

Same issues described above, except my error code is FDP-106 and "ACCOUNT_MISMATCH". This is after 2-step verification is

succussfully completed.

• prettykoolchick
    Options
    welp 2 weeks with the same issue, think they will give us a refund?
  • Theover
    Theover Member ✭✭
    Options

Same issue as promidor above. My last successful transaction downloads from NFCU was 5/5. But this is okay. We played this game for MONTHS last year with Pentagon Federal. I'm done Quicken, when renewal comes, you won't get any more of my $$$. I know this will scare the begeezus out of you and you'll immediately try to placate me. ha.ha.ha. Seriously though, if security issues with financial institutions can't be solved by Quicken within a reasonable amount of time, I don't need the headaches, I'll do things manually as in the decades previously. For free.

• promidor
    promidor Member
    Options

Hey Quicken, how about an update?

• nfcrutcher
    nfcrutcher Member ✭✭
    Options

Any update? Issues started after latest update for Mac. No longer getting error codes. Saying it connects successfully but no transactions downloaded since 5/17. I've reset connection a number of times, created new files, etc. No fix. I've been entering transactions for four NFCU accounts manually. Very frustrating.

• promidor
    promidor Member
    Options

I am getting the same error code as always.

• promidor
    promidor Member
    Options

Everything reconnected and worked today for the first time in weeks!

• nfcrutcher
    nfcrutcher Member ✭✭
    Options
    Still not working for me.
  • Bruce Johnson
    Bruce Johnson Member ✭✭
    Options
    Persistent error Quicken Mac FDP-102. Changing password doesn't work...tried to change connection method, but that isn't allowed. No updates since 4-28-2023. This shouldn't be that difficult to fix
  • Darrenpvr87
    Darrenpvr87 Member
    Options

Seems like I'm having the same issue now. connected good. It just didn't download. seems like it isn't downloading just one of my 6 nfcu accounts.

• bhamilmesa
    bhamilmesa Member ✭✭
    Options

Also can not update NFCU. This is a major component of my finances. I don't quite understand how something that worked so good for so long can become useless.

This discussion has been closed.