Quicken overall experience is degraded, accounts not updating properly

Options
DanZindler
DanZindler Member ✭✭
I have used Quicken for the past 20 years and never have had so many issues with downloading bank transactions. Chase bank has not updated properly for months leaving me with inaccurate running balances, after downloads it changes the running balance requiring balance adjustments to reconcile. I have not been able to RE-ADD Flagstar Mortgage to Quicken for 2 weeks now and Quicken has no resolution in sight. Amex will be next with a new migration to the new web connect, just waiting now for that shoe to drop. The application has seemed to take a step backward on their web connect systems.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @DanZindler,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing these issues.

We do currently have active alerts for both Chase and Flagstar which you can view here and here. You can bookmark these alerts in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. If you do not see the option to bookmark please make sure that you are signed into the Quicken Community.

We truly apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• DanZindler
    DanZindler Member ✭✭
    Options
    The chase issue was reported back in Sept. 2022. THis is not acceptable.
This discussion has been closed.