Cannot connect to Citizens National Bank of Texas, error FDP-176

Options
itmntreas
itmntreas Member

I get this when trying to connect.. We were unable to connect to Citizens National Bank of Texas. Please try again later. If this issue persists, contact Quicken Care and report this error code and institution name. (Error Code: FDP-176).

Quicken has been working flawlessly for a year, then suddenly not. There have been no account changes at my bank.

Running Q on Mac 13.3.1 (a).

Comments

• btuck05
    btuck05 Member
    Options

Same issue here, following.

• btuck05
    btuck05 Member
    Options

I have tried to reestablish the connection, both Direct and Quicken Connect.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @itmntreas and @btuck05,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

After reviewing our internal servers, I am showing that you are experiencing an FDP-103, you may follow this link to access a FAQ that provides more information as well as some troubleshooting steps in regard to this error message. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• itmntreas
    itmntreas Member
    Options

Still failing to connect to bank with this code Care Code: -1004

Details:
    Could not connect to the server.

After following link above.

• itmntreas
    itmntreas Member
    Options

also get this error again

AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:FDP-176)

apparently the problem is with Quicken's server(s)

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @itmntreas,

Thank you for attempting those troubleshooting steps.

Due to the error continuing to occur after performing troubleshooting, we recommend that you reach out to Quicken Support directly as an escalation may be in order.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• itmntreas
    itmntreas Member
    Options

I went through the steps on the link above and everything worked except re-adding accounts. Quicken can't connect to my bank… with this error

error #1
    level: (null) (Debug = 0, Critical = 6)

description:
    Could not connect to the server. (OFX Error: -1004)

suggestion:
    (null)

system description:
    (null)

so this is still messed up. there is nothing wrong with my credentials to the bank.. i can log into their website with no errors.

This discussion has been closed.