NFCU Acct Setup "Sorry. We encounter an error. (It's not your fault.)"

Options
Stephen R
Stephen R Member ✭✭
I have two accounts with NFCU. One is personal (checking & savings) and the other is business (checking & savings). For years everything has been working fine until a month ago. The business account stopped one step updating with error message from Activate One Step, "Sorry. We encounter an error. (It's not your fault.)"

I've tried, (1) "Deactivating Online Services". (2) Changed business acct username and password. (3) Preformed Validate&Repair with no errors. (4) Called NFCU to ensure no problem and Quicken has access. Using Win11 Qhome&business VersionR49.33.
Appreciate any help, Steve

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Stephen R,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

When I check the error you're getting on the server side, it shows error code CC-506. This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Thank you!

(Ticket #: 9807272)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.