Attachments not loading, not able to view since last TWO updates.

Options
theoutec
theoutec Member

I've used Quicken for Windows for over 15 years and have never had a problem with adding attachments (images, receipts, etc.) to a transaction until the update a month (April) ago; since then, my previous images will not load to view, new attachments are not visible after adding them to a new transaction.

I telephoned Quicken help on 05.05.2023 and one of their people took over my screen and took a look, verified what I was complaining about, didn't know what to do, left to ask someone else for help, came back after about 15 minutes and told me my file was "too large" and to make a new file with only the last year's transactions in it. Told him this is not acceptable, had never had a problem adding multiple attachments to a transaction for over 15 years, until Quicken "updated" it in April. [Edited-Readability] He left and came back again and told me to "wait" for the next update in May.

Well, the May update did not address the problem, it is still happening. [Edited-Readability] I've sent complaints almost daily to Quicken "for statistical purposes" (if that does anything to draw attention to this issue).

Question: has anyone else had this issue too? I can't afford to not have this ability to attach and later review attachments to my accounts.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @theoutec,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Thank you!

(Ticket #10238858/CTP-6708)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.