Error message: You have no checks to print

Options
DMVantastic
DMVantastic Member ✭✭
I have two checks marked "Print" but I keep getting the above error message. I have closed and reopened Quicken, validated the data file then closed and reopened Quicken, and rebooted my laptop. I tried Super Validate but couldn't get it to work.
I am running Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property on a Windows-partitioned Mac. I'm using Ventura 13.3.1(a) (Mac), Parallels 18.2.0 (virtual machine) and Windows 11 v 22H2.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @DMVantastic,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. When did this issue first start happening? Is it affecting only those two checks, or is this happening with every check you try to print?

Could you describe the process you're following to write the checks and when in that process you are encountering this error? For instance, are you using the keyboard shortcut (CTRL+W), the gear in the upper right corner of the register, Tools>Write and Print Checks, or some other method to write the checks?

When you try to print the checks, are you using the Print button at the bottom of the Write Checks window, or are you going to File>Print Checks?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.