Can NOT update Citi bank CC password

Options

Citi today forced me to update my password - which is OK since I hadn't changed the password in some time - and the Citi password update went OK - and I can log in with the new Citi password.

Anyway, Quicken will now not let me update the password in the Password Vault (Change Password is grayed out) in Manage Passwords. Just did this for another one of my accounts a couple of weeks ago and everything went OK. In fact, ALL of my passwords in the Password Vault have a "Not required gold key" in the Password Stored column (EXCEPT for the one that I just updated last week, which has a yes in that column).

ONESTEP Update on the Citi Account I just changed the password on is now failing.

What's going on. How do I fix that.

ron in shawnee

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Ron n Round Rock,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. If the change password section in the password vault is greyed out, that usually means you are using an account that does not store the password in the vault (account connected by Express Web Connect, Web Connect, or Express Web Connect+). Are you getting any error messages when you are trying to update the password? If so, what error message and/or error code are you seeing? If you are not getting any error messages and/or error codes, could you please tell me what is happening in your Quicken when you try to update the password?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.