Synchrony Account

Options
Freem06
Freem06 Member ✭✭

I have several accounts with Synchrony accounts and they used to download with no trouble. No I can not get them to download when updated. I have tried to download them from the activity but the file downloads as a qbo not a QFX. I would love for these accounts to updated automatically. Any suggestions ?

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Freem06,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. What kind of accounts do you have with Synchrony? Are they personal or commercial? Do you get any error messages and/or error codes when you try to download through Quicken?

It sounds like when you are trying to download a file directly from Synchrony, it is an incorrect format? Do they offer the .QFX format on their website? If you are selecting .QFX on Synchrony's website and the wrong file type is downloading, then you would need to reach out to Synchrony for that specific issue.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Freem06
    Freem06 Member ✭✭
    Options

I have several accounts that are just personal cards. When I try to set them up to do the downloads it keeps telling that is the incorrect password but I am going to the account and using it there with no problems.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

If you haven't done so already, I would recommend following the troubleshooting steps from this article.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.