Dillards -- Please Correct (What is wrong)?

Options
DRU84
DRU84 Member

Connecting to Dillards will no longer work. I have tried disconnecting and re-connecting. The account credentials are correct. The connection used to work. As an End-User I do not think I can see what URL is used, but if it is "dillards.com" then that will not work — that is the store and not the card/bank. Another poster linked to the correct site, which I verified is correct:

https://dillards.myonlineresourcecenter.com/

Best Answer

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @DRU84,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Thank you!

(Ticket #10077081/CTP-6032)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @DRU84,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Thank you!

(Ticket #10077081/CTP-6032)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• 10sLuv
    10sLuv Member
    Options

I have this issue too

This discussion has been closed.