Has anyone else been experiencing Credit Score issues in Quicken since 17 May 2023?

Options
Rick4
Rick4 Member ✭✭✭
edited July 2023 in Reports (Windows)

Prior to 17 May I had no problem finding a correct credit score. After 17 May, the backup data was present but the score showed Zero (0). I called Quicken support and was told to contact Equifax who provides the score via an interface with Quicken. Getting to actually talk to an Equifax person is next to impossible. When I did, they said it was a Quicken issue. Anyone else experiencing this?

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Rick4,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. I would recommend logging out of Quicken, then logging back in again. To do that, go to Edit>Preferences>Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts. Click the blue link that says Sign in as a different user.

A confirmation window will come up. Type "yes" in the textbox, then click the Sign Out button. Quicken will log you out, then will bring you to the login screen. Please log in using your Quicken ID and password.

Doing that should refresh your login token and get your account synced back up with the servers.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Rick4
    Rick4 Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2023
    Options
    I tried it as you recommended and the result was the same: credit data looked correct but my Credit Score is still showing 0. It's hard to believe I'm the only one experiencing this problem. And, as I said, everything was fine until it was last updated on 17 May 23. It's hard my Credit Score went from 830 to 0 so quickly. I'm guessing that either Quicken and/or Equifax made system changes that introduced this problem. I have other ways to get my Equifax Credit Score but it galls me that neither Quicken nor Equifax will investigate why I can't get as I have for many years from my Quicken file. Thanks for the suggestion, however, Kristina.
  • Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

Are you getting any error messages in Quicken when pulling up your credit data?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

• Rick4
    Rick4 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope. Nothing. The only way I know there's an error is the Zero Credit Score
  • Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

If there are no errors in Quicken and you're able to view your credit data without issue, that indicates the issue is an incorrect score being sent by Equifax. This article provides some contact information for Equifax.

I apologize that I can't do more to help.

Quicken Kristina

This discussion has been closed.