Tangerine Credit Card Authorized User

cieletdiantre
cieletdiantre Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭

The transactions for my credit card's authorized user have stopped downloading to my Tangerine Mastercard register about month or so ago. Can you help me fix this issue? I have tried disconnecting, reconnecting then updating but nothing works; only my transactions get downloaded.

This is the version of Quicken I am using on MACOS 13.4

[Edited Screenshot for Privacy]

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @cieletdiantre,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What is your connection method with Tangerine? You can see the connection method by navigating to Settings > Downloads> Connection Type. What exactly occurs when attempting to download transactions? Do you receive any error codes or messages?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• cieletdiantre

The connection method is Quicken Connect (FDP_DEFAULT).

The connection is successful, downloading only the transactions from the principal card user (me) whereas the transactions made by my wife (authorized user) do not get downloaded.

This has been working well for the past 4 years but stopped about a month ago (a couple of weeks maybe, time flies…).

The workaround I use is I have created a separate Tangerine Mastercard account logging in using my wife's Tangerine credentials, then duplicating the downloaded transactions (hers only) and moving them into my register, which as you can imagine is a Major headache!

Is this a Quicken problem?

• cieletdiantre
    I never got an answer from you and the problem persist...
  • Bradyyc
    Bradyyc Quicken Canada Subscription Member

The issue with Tangerine Bank accounts produces an empty file when the file download option "since last download" is used. Try the file download option using a date range.

• cieletdiantre

Problem still persists; I have tried everything; received ZERO reply from Quicken. I don't know what to do, it's very frustrating when you're ignored.

This discussion has been closed.