Discover Card bill is not the statement balance

Options

The online bill for Discover Card is now messed up. Every month something no longer works with online billers. New issue - update brings the minimum payment but not the actual statement balance. The balance that appears in BILL PAY is the actual current balance in the Quicken file for the Discover Card account not the balance as of the statement. BILL PAY is the worst I have seen in the 25+ years I have used Quicken. NO CONFIDENCE in the information.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Kerry,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

To start with, I suggest you try to Review and Repair Online billers. However, I do recommend that you save a backup of your data file first (just in case). After that, please navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the gear icon on the top right. Then, click on Review and Repair > Review and Repair Online Billers in the dropdown menu.

Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

Let us know how it goes! 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Kerry
    Kerry Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Thank you for that suggestion which has yet to correct a billing issue. I will have to wait until I have new statement to test it. I doubt that will fix it as it is not using the statement balance but the current account balance and the minimum due,

• Joe Pallas
    Joe Pallas Member ✭✭
    Options
    I'm seeing the same problem on Quicken for Mac. Make of that what you will.
  • Kerry
    Kerry Member ✭✭✭
    Options

New problem with Discover Card. Review and Repair did not correct the issue. Now Discover card no longer appears in the list of online bills but does still appear in the list on online billers using the MANAGE ONLINE BILLERS function. The manual reminder shows the current QUICKEN account balance rather than the last statement balance.

Additionally, the "REPORT A PROBLEM" feature in the HELP function does not work. For 2 days I have received a message that the report could not be submitted to try again later. The bill pay function just gets worse every week.

This discussion has been closed.