How to Use Multiple Credentials for Chase Credit Card Download

Options
jekl1214
jekl1214 Member

My wife and I both have credit cards with Chase with different login credentials. I am attempting to add a new Chase card but Quicken does not allow me to enter my login credentials. My wife's login name is pre-filled into the new account dialog and I am unable to change it. This is different, for example, from the add account dialog for Fidelity which lets me enter my user name. Please help and/or fix this — extremely frustrating!!

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @jekl1214,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Have you attempted to remove your wife's login credentials from the Keychain Access, logging into your Chase account, and then readding them to the Keychain Access?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• jekl1214
    jekl1214 Member
    Options

Before posting the question I searched keychain and found no credentials for her Chase accounts at all searching under either quicken or chase or her chase login ID. There are credentials there for some of her other accounts but not for Chase. And to be clear, the Chase account sign in dialog has her user name only (which is not able to be changed) but not her password.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @jekl1214,

Thank you for providing more information.

When attempting to sign in, which browser opens (Chrome, Edge, Fox, etc.)?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.