schwab account transaction updates

JustKeepOnTruckin
JustKeepOnTruckin Member ✭✭✭

More more than a year I have continued to have issues with Schwab account transactions not being downloaded. On my Windows 10 laptop, it works fine. For my Windows 10 desktop, it continues to be a chore. I have to, without fail, "reset" one of the accounts, which causes all the accounts to be reset, which will then USUALLY causes the new transactions to be downloaded. Sometimes I must do this 2 or 3 times before the download finally happens.

Getting tired of this, I decided today to re-install Quicken DeLuxe. Now I have been unable to get it to download anything, even after a reset. It goes through the motions, and successfully ends, except that it hasn't downloaded new transactions that I know to be there. It has me pair the accounts with my existing accounts, the does its thing, which this time is nothing. Does anyone have an ideas? It's very frustrating.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @JustKeepOnTruckin,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community.

We do currently have an ongoing active alert regarding missing transactions with Charles Schwab, this could be contributing to the issues that you have been experiencing. You may follow this link to access the alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date with any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur.

I do apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.