Chase Bank not downloading transactions

Options
Bootsie
Bootsie Member ✭✭
Quicken is not downloading transactions from Chase Bank. Not even getting error message about this. I am, however, able to sign in directly on bank website to my accounts. Please help!

Comments

• VAXMate
    VAXMate Member
    Options

Exactly the same problem for me.

Searching "Quicken" on the Chase site, it says that we need to give Quicken permission. How? By going to our Secure Messages on Chase and clicking a link to go to the authentication page. I don't have anything at all in my Chase secure messages.

I'm inclined to think it is a Chase problem, but at the same time Quicken says that it is unable to connect with my USAA accounts.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Bootsie and @VAXMate,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community.

We do currently have an ongoing active alert regarding Chase users being unable to download transactions. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. If you do not see the option to bookmark, please make sure that you are signed into the Quicken Community.

We do apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.