One step update stalls and won't complete

Options
suzierog
suzierog Member ✭✭

One step update stalls and won't complete update. I need to use task manager to exit quicken. USAA accounts are the only ones that show updated activity. Citi, Chase, Amex and Barclays wont update

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @suzierog,

Thank you for reaching out to share the issue that you are experiencing.

We do currently have an active alert regarding issues with slow updates in Quicken for Windows/Mac. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. If you do not see the option to bookmark, please make sure that you are signed into the Quicken Community.

I do apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• retird
    retird Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

That alert was marked as resolved by the last post there yesterday… I'm havig the very slowness this morning…

Windows 11 (2 separate computers)..... Quicken Premier.. HAVE USED QUICKEN CONTINUOUSLY SINCE 1985.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@suzierog ,
    May I ask how long you wait before you kill Quicken with Task Manager?

• retird
    retird Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@UKR , Know you didn't ask me…..My updates historically usually take about 1 minute but about a week ago the download process became much slower than I'm used to at about 3 minutes…. this morning it completed after about 6 minutes. I read this was resolved yesterday so I was suprised at the 6 minutes. I didn't need to use Task Manager but was close to using it.

Windows 11 (2 separate computers)..... Quicken Premier.. HAVE USED QUICKEN CONTINUOUSLY SINCE 1985.

• walltoddj
    walltoddj Member
    Options

Since I've had to lease the program it fails more than my 2017 did. As of this new update if I do any updates it sits there with the wheel spinning as long as I leave it 2-60 minutes before I have to close it and restart now it is shutting Quicken down in the middle of the update. At time I change a page and it will just sit there if you click on anything twice it ask you to close or you can watch the wheel go around for ever. NOT INPRESSED WITH THIS and I've had it in the 80's with none of this happening!!

• Kiryl
    Kiryl Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm having the same issue since 2023-05-26. All accounts that are not updated use Express Web Connect methods. Accounts with Direct Connect method still update fine for me. I tried all possible recovery tricks I knew to no avail (validate, super validate, sign out, reset connection, deactivate/activate, refresh FI data)

This discussion has been closed.