Memo Disappearing from Memorized Payee in Memorized Payee List

Options
rreily
rreily Unconfirmed ✭✭

I posted about this in February. Support said the problem was identified and would be resolved with a future update. To date, no fix has been provided. I thought that I'd provide additional details. When accepting downloaded transactions, if it is not matched with a memorized transaction and I add info in the memo field then hit the TAB key the text that I just entered into the memo disappears. However if I click with my mouse on another field it is NOT erased. The tab key seems to be the problem

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @rreily,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem within your Quicken program and submit a problem report with log files, screenshots attached, and (if you are willing) a sanitized copy of your data file in order to contribute to the investigation. While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime!

Thank you.

(CTP-6412)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• rreily
    rreily Unconfirmed ✭✭
    Options

As I said in my posting, this error was acknowledged by support after I posted about it in February 2023. Said it was on the list to be fixed. I re-posted because it wasn't fixed yet and my "discussion" had been closed. Not sure why I need to use the "report a problem" now. I'll use that feature in the future to report problems that I encounter.

This discussion has been closed.