Data disappears from Saved Reports

Options
dgcoonesq
dgcoonesq Member ✭✭

I installed the latest update today. Now, when I try to open some of my saved reports, the correct data flashes and then disappears. This does not happen to all of my saved reports.

Comments

• TRAMM
    TRAMM Member ✭✭
    Options
    Same here. All worked well until the update today.
  • Quicken Janean
    Quicken Janean Moderator admin
    Options

Hi @dgcoonesq and @TRAMM, I am sorry for the trouble caused. Can you please go to Help> Report a Problem and submit your logs so we can report this issue to our development team? It would also be helpful if you provide screen shots-if you can, of the report before it disappears and what your screen looks like after it disappears. We want to take care of this as quickly as possible. Additionally, please clarify if you saw this behavior is the previous release you were using. Please let me know when you have submitted your logs so I can report this as quickly and accurately as possible. Thank you.

Quicken Janean

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• TRAMM
    TRAMM Member ✭✭
    Options
    Report a Problem has been submitted. This behavior only started after yesterday's version upgrade. I cant provide screenshot as the error message when opening the report is too quick. The error message immediately disappears and the blank report remains.
  • ed1950
    ed1950 Member ✭✭
    Options

I had exactly the same thing happen following the update to Version: R50.5, Build: 27.1.50.5 on June 1. In another discussion the suggestion was made to install the patch for the prior update. I did that, and the reports all work now.

• Quixote
    Quixote Member ✭✭
    Options

Same issue here!

• bluestar4500
    bluestar4500 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Same issue also!

• Rex D
    Rex D Member
    Options

Same issue here. The only report that is affected is my saved customized report based on the spending by category report.

• Quicken Janean
    Quicken Janean Moderator admin
    edited June 2023
    Options

Thanks for submitting those logs @TRAMM. This issue has been reported and is being looked into. We do not have an ETA as to when this issue will be resolved. Please stay tuned. Thank you.

(CTP-6908)

Quicken Janean

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Have you tried clicking the "Reset Columns" button in the Customize dialog for this saved report?
    Be sure to re-save the report, replacing the old copy when you're done.

• bluestar4500
    bluestar4500 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Tried resting columns and saving. Data still missing when reopening the report.

• jimbham
    jimbham Member ✭✭
    Options
    Same problem. "Reset Columns" button in the Customize dialog will restore the columns. But re-saving the report doesn't fix it. Running the report again hides the columns again. So you have to "Reset Columns" every time the report is run.
  • mhcatsco
    mhcatsco Member
    Options

Have to reset every time, but EVEN THEN, Expand All and Collapse All don't work.

Boiling made right now, as 70+ reports used for years don't work, and restoring from memory would take days.

45 minute chat, then Quicken called & guided me through steps already take, and suggested export accounts and starting a new file saying that my file was corrupted.

Not even close to a viable solution since that does nothing for the reports.

Also tried opening multiple older backed up files with the same result.

All worked well the morning before doing the update. Now most reports are unusable; about six of 74 work.

Final conversation was "sorry for the inconvenience"

• mlizzy
    mlizzy Member ✭✭
    Options
    Same problem! Every one of my saved reports flashes a quick screen of the report, then a blank page. Just started after the last update.
  • mlizzy
    mlizzy Member ✭✭
    Options
    Also appear to have lost the ability to Subtotal within reports.
  • bluestar4500
    bluestar4500 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

New release this morning fixes the issue

• TRAMM
    TRAMM Member ✭✭
    Options
    All is well again!!! This bug was the first item listed on the Release notes :)
  • SkierMc
    SkierMc Member ✭✭
    Options

Same here - reports disappear. It's a version 50 issue, version 49 works fine. On June 4, I had a TWO HOUR convo with Q reps who said they've escalated the issue. I am disappointed that they released a new update without full testing. Obviously, that's what occurred. Fortunately, i have a laptop without the update that I can use in the meantime. It's now June 9 and I am certainly curious when they'll correct this. Quite disappointed in the release that was not fully tested to work.

• SkierMc
    SkierMc Member ✭✭
    Options

Looks like it may be fixed, many thx to those who reported the status on this page! Q reps said i would "get an email". LOL, never got a thing after my long convo. But I'm glad it's apparently fixed. We'll soon see…..

This discussion has been closed.