USBank unable to update after Transition to express connect+

Options
ae6dx
ae6dx Member ✭✭✭

I was prompted today to update my USBank connection to the new format. Everything appeared to go fine. But none of my new transactions would download. I've seen a few threads here. Tried resetting the accounts and deactivating and reactivating online services but no luck. I was on hold with USBank software support but never got thru.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @ae6dx,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. If you have verified there are posted transactions that should be downloading, but aren't, the first thing to try is updating the accounts by going to the action gear at the upper right corner of the register and selecting "Update Now" to see if that prompts it to download.

If that does not work, then the next step is to try resetting the accounts by going to Tools>Account List, click the Edit button next to the account(s) having the issue, go to the Online Services tab, and click on the Reset Account button.

After resetting the account(s), try updating again. If it is still not downloading, try re-adding the accounts (Tools>Add Account and follow the steps like you're adding a new account) without deactivating the accounts first. When prompted, Link the accounts, being careful to verify Quicken is seeing the correct nicknames to link them to.

If the issue is not resolved after following these steps, please let me know so we can continue troubleshooting.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• ae6dx
    ae6dx Member ✭✭✭
    Options

When I did that Thursday it didn't work. I tried again yesterday and it seemed to work. Also I had to change the opening balance to 0 zero on all accounts.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

I'm glad to hear you were able to get it to update your accounts.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.