Itemized Category Reports

Options
GTmem
GTmem Member ✭✭

After the last update, none of my reports that are based upon the base Itemized Category report are showing with any columns. They just disappeared. I am able to go back in and reset all the column defaults. However, even if I save this report, then next time I open it, the column settings were not saved. Definitely a new defect.

Tagged:

Comments

• Quixote
    Quixote Member ✭✭
    Options

Same issue here - after latest update.

• GTmem
    GTmem Member ✭✭
    Options
    Also appears that the ability to subtotal has disappeared when using one of the "new" base Itemized Category reports to try and recreate my existing reports. It functionally still works on my old reports, but the problem noted above makes this a pain.
  • Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @GTmem and @Quixote,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about these issues.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into these problems. Is this happening only in saved reports, or is it also happening in newly generated reports? Did the behavior start only after updating to the latest version of Quicken?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• GTmem
    GTmem Member ✭✭
    Options
    thanks for the quick fix. the latest release addressed the issue. All my previously saved reports are working again.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Glad things are resolved - @GTmem @Quixote -

BTW… there is never really a "latest version" - so it always helps to post the exact version you have ….

Help —> About Quicken

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.