CC-503 - Cit and UFB.

Options
Robert Ralyea
Robert Ralyea Member ✭✭✭✭

I have two savings accounts and I can't add them. Getting CC-503 error.

I can log into the bank sites with my passwords but can't add the account to Quicken.

Comments

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

always helps to add the basic info -

What version … Help —> About Quicken

What bank ?

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Robert Ralyea
    Options

latest windows

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Robert Ralyea
    Options

Cit and UFB. These banks worked last month. Thx for the reply

• Robert Ralyea
    Options

UFB Direct

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

just looking to see how downloads are supported by Quicken -

CITI - has about a dozen different entries - which one ?

26628 26628 26628 UFB Direct
    https://www.ufbdirect.com/ 888-580-0049
    https://www.ufbdirect.com/ ACTIVE
    BANKING,ACCOUNTINFO&EXP-WEB-CONNECT

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Robert Ralyea
    Options

Citbank is the exact way it must be entered.

UFB Direct

What's happening is Quicken is aware of problems adding accounts. Many users are having this issue. While trouble shooting with support they had me restore my file to an earlier dater. I should have known better bc when you do a restore you loose some account connections and Quicken asks you to re-enter the accounts. That is where the problem starts you can't re-enter the account Q states you are entering the wrong credentials.

Now I have an issue's with Hyundai Motor finance after the restore can't create the account.

Monday I will give Q one more try at resolving this issues that I and many others have.

• Berto
    Berto Member ✭✭
    edited June 2023
    Options

[Removed - Rant]

• studpup
    studpup Windows Beta Beta
    Options

Let me know what the solution was, I'm still having problems adding Alliant CU, Barclaycard, DCU, DiscoverCard, Georgia's Own, and Pentagon Federal. I get CC-503 or CC-929, tried various versions from 27.1.49.29 to 27.1.50.15. I know the password is right because I can log in through Chrome. Windows 10 but tried a windows 11 laptop, same result with a new quicken file. Thanks!

wags Glad to be here!

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Studpup,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. For the accounts where you are getting a CC-929, please follow the steps in this article. If you are getting a CC-503 with Pentagon Federal, please follow the steps in this alert, if you haven't already. If you have accounts with other financial institutions giving you the CC-503 error, please follow the steps in this article, if you haven't already done so.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• studpup
    Options

Thanks, I tried all those June 10-11th, validated, applied mondo patch, cut and paste passwords into Chrome works fine, Quicken ID sign out/sign in didn't work, I gave it a few days (connectivity problems often start working a week later). June 20th I contacted quicken support, they had me repeat the sign out/sign back in, changed my password at Discover, did a "report a problem" Ticket 10314262. Quicken support wanted a sanitized copy of my file, sent that 6/22. Also tried various versions of quicken, even downloaded a fresh copy of quicken and installed on a test win11 laptop and created a new quicken file, couldn't add any of my bank accounts (so its not my computer or quicken file). Waited another week and just reading through the Community pages to see what other people have done to fix things, and not finding much yet.

Since there was a new patch available today 27.1.50.15, spent the time trying to re-add all the banks and see if any are working now but not yet. Also logged into each bank's website to see if they had any popups for MFA or spurious popups about verifying customer address, etc. It seems after you try and add a few banks and they fail with cc-503, any others you try the rest of the day get cc-929. I'll try again tomorrow.

Thanks for responding Kristina. :-)

wags Glad to be here!

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

When I look up that ticket, I can see that the escalated team marked the issue as resolved on 22 Jun, and sent an email to you with instructions that they expected should resolve the issue. If the issue is still persisting, I recommend you reach back out to Quicken Support again for further assistance. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Robert Ralyea
    Options

Studpup I tried something new today. My current subscription ends in August so I bought a new subscription and used a different email address and new password. Believe or not I am able to add new accounts bank cards, checking and loans. I know for a fact that one of the updates In March corrupted my data file. I worked with support for hours and they sent me an email that the problem was resolved but it hadn’t.

I can’t imagine that Q support didn’t find my file corrupted. I have a couple of issues that we are aware of with Bank Of America. If you want to go to the trouble changing your user Id and password, starting a new file it might resolve your issues. When you start a fresh Q do not use a previous data file start a new one.

• studpup
    Options

Amazing success! Thank you for the suggestion Robert!

I signed out of my quicken id and went to my browser and created a new Quicken account using an alternate email address. I contacted quicken support and they moved over my expiration date (it took like 5 minutes, guess its not just cut and paste on their side). Quicken came up, entered new quicken credentials and started adding my banks, and they're all working now. Ticket 10326064

wags Glad to be here!

• Robert Ralyea
    Options

Stufpup: that makes two us hope the others get the message. I didn’t realize Q could adjust your subscription. I only had a month left on the original subscription Ill just cancel it.

• studpup
    Options

Maybe chat them up and they'll combine the subscriptions and give you all the time you paid for? Worth asking about!

I cross posted your solution to the other posts I've been discussing the cc-503/929 errors. I guess I should have realized something is stored in the quicken id when I had the same problem on different computer with a brand new quicken file. The only thing it had in common was my quicken id.

Again thanks for the solution!

wags Glad to be here!

This discussion has been closed.