Update on Navy Federal Credit Union download issues?

nfcrutcher
nfcrutcher Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭

I have been unable to download transactions from 4 NFCU accounts I track in Quicken (Mac) since 5/18/23. After contacting support and trying a number of workarounds, I was told it was a known issue and should be resolved in a few days. Almost two weeks later and still no resolution. I see others are having the same issue. Do you have an estimate on when the problems will be resolved?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓

Hello @nfcrutcher,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community, though we apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

For any and all available updates on this issue with Navy Federal Credit Union, please refer to this Community Alert. At this time, we do not have an ETA or new info available. However, as stated in the Alert, the Alert will be updated any time new information becomes available.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓

Hello @nfcrutcher,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community, though we apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

For any and all available updates on this issue with Navy Federal Credit Union, please refer to this Community Alert. At this time, we do not have an ETA or new info available. However, as stated in the Alert, the Alert will be updated any time new information becomes available.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.