Stifel Wealth Tracker - Not Connecting (QMAC)

mbstcyr
mbstcyr Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

Stifel Wealth Tracker accounts in Quicken Premier (v 7.1.0) using MacBook Pro (macOS 13.4) will not connect - asks for re-enter of password and then returns a message asking if I have typed in the password correctly. Have validated on the Stifel side that accounts are accessible and "enabled" for Quicken for my MacBook Pro; have validated I can successfully log-in to the Stifel accounts from their website. Have tried deleting the accounts in Quicken, logged off, and then back in and still receiving same message.

Any thoughts/assistance would be appreciated - thanks/Mark

Comments

• tlanglois
    tlanglois Quicken Windows Subscription Member

I'm having the same problem. I think the issue is with Stifel. The new wealth tracker has always been a little flakey

• mbstcyr
    Thanks for your note back - 100% agree on both of your comments. Every 2 weeks or so, I have to re-enter the log-in credentials.
  • MHSwizzleStick
    MHSwizzleStick Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭✭
  • jasinlou
    jasinlou Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭

Having same issue here…with 2 different logins. So not login specific. Error I'm receiving.

Error Status: error
    Error Code: 15500
    Days: 2
    Snoozed: 0
    created: 2023-06-03 00:14:38 +0000
    modified: 2023-06-04 16:38:03 +0000
    lastSeen: 2023-06-04 16:38:02 +0000
    Count: 3
    fiBID: 18121
    fiName: Stifel - SWT
    aggChannel: OFX

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files, a sanitized data file, and screenshots (if possible) attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• mbstcyr
    thank you Jasmine - problem report & screen shots posted yesterday via Quicken - Mark
  • mark303
    mark303 Member ✭✭✭

I'm getting an OFX error when I try and set up the Stifel Wealth Tracker account in Quicken. I've reported this to Stifel. Tried to report it to Quicken yesterday, but Quicken said it was a Stifel issue since it's an OFX error and not a Quicken error code.

• mbstcyr
    Quicken says it's a Stifel issue ... Stifel says call Quicken ... the customer is caught in the middle -- Quicken and Stifel need to talk ...
  • mbstcyr
    I am seeing this issue is resolved as of 4:00 pm CST - thank you to those who worked on it.

Mark
This discussion has been closed.