Got the Discover "cards" to reset; still can't get Quicken to recognize the "bank" account

Options
KS-mom
KS-mom Member ✭✭

Getting the same message as everyone else and the "patch" that was suggested did NOT fix my issues. I was able to "Add account" and used the "Discover Card Account Center" - this reset my 2 Discover credit cards. Still unable to get my 3 Discover "bank" accounts to work. Any other ideas?

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @KS-mom,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. What message are you getting? What is happening when you are trying to get your Discover bank accounts to work? Are they already connected, but not able to download, or are you trying to connect them and having problems?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• KS-mom
    KS-mom Member ✭✭
    Options

Tried again a few days later (set up under Discover BANK) and now my 3 Discover Bank accounts seem to be updating.

I am getting a message that there's a "update" to Quicken but I wonder if the problem will return. It's possible that I reset my Quicken back to a prior setting (prior to the latest update) and that is why I got the accounts to work.

So far, I have NOT "updated" my Quicken program. Having enough issues with other credit cards and accounts at Vanguard that I'm afraid the "UPDATE" will only make matters worse.

This discussion has been closed.