Creating a new Account in Release 50.5. Import includes data from other no-related accounts

Options
jzahrndt
jzahrndt Member ✭✭

I installed Smartpatch today to bring me to 50.5 on a different issue. I've created a brand new file and importing accounts again. I just did Wells Fargo and after it finished it shows transactions from other accounts previous imported (from Synchrony and CitiBank). They show up as UNCLEARED transactions. Help! I'd rather not have to go through each account and deleted the unrelated transactions.

Comments

• jzahrndt
    jzahrndt Member ✭✭
    Options

Forgot to add - these other transactions were from dates even before this account was established and the 1st transaction made.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @jzahrndt,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. When you are importing, are you using .QFX files downloaded from the financial institutions, or are you connecting the accounts in your Quicken to download directly from the financial institutions? You mentioned you created a brand new file; is this happening only in the new file, or was it happening in the previous file also?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.