Is anyone having trouble reconciling their brokerage accounts?

Options
alanna
alanna Member

Since downloading version 7.1.0 for macOS, I cannot reconcile my brokerage accounts to match my May statements. Quicken is not giving correct quantities for money market funds and mutual funds. I went back to see if end of month statements for April matched, but they are off as well and I know I reconciled last month. These are all manually input, so downloading is not the issue. Is anyone else having this problem?

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @alanna,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. If everything was correct and then the data changed after you updated your Quicken to the latest version, I would recommend restoring a backup from before the issue started and checking to see if the issue persists in the newly restored file.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

I reconciled my investment accounts this weekend, no problems. But my accounts don't have much activity in them; most of them only had month end dividends & interest, the CMA has a few bill payments on top of that. So there's not a lot to reconcile.

Quicken Mac subscription. Quicken user since 1990.

This discussion has been closed.