Budget Information Missing from Desktop, but present in On-Line Application.

Options

I was using the Quicken Desktop and entered and reconciled all of my budget information for several months. I synched the Desktop application with the On-Line application, but now my Budget information is gone from the Desktop, and only resides on the On-Line side.

Why would this have happened, and how do I get the budget info from the On-Line app back into the Desktop app…without have to reload it all manually?

Thanks

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @DougML,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. Do you have multiple data files set up with the Quicken Cloud?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• F16Lambo
    F16Lambo Member
    Options

I have experienced the same situation. My Quicken cloud and mobile app display my 2023 budget information, however, my Quicken desktop budget is gone. I recently installed and restored my data to a new laptop. All of the Quicken Cloud budget information is correct and appears to include recent items that were synced following online updates. Is there some way to retrieve and restore my budget that is on the Cloud with my desktop application?

This discussion has been closed.