AND AGAIN...The Continuing Saga of DROPPED TRANSACTIONS

Options
MI_Davis
MI_Davis Member ✭✭

[Removed-Speculation]... Here's the deal:
I don't need to know how to troubleshoot this. I am able to generate a comparison file to identify the transactions that were there on my last back-up and compare them to my current register.

The trouble is -- that seems to coincide with the end of a calendar month and/or a Quicken Update -- when the system comes back, it drops transactions. This time it was 1 in the checking account; 3 in the savings account. So the trouble is shot!

The other aspects I noticed this time is 1) the transactions were relatively recent (the last 2 weeks); 2) They were transfers between the bank accounts and my MasterCard.

So...it may have to do with the relationship between Quicken and the bank -- but it is still Quicken's problem! Please! Work with the banking community to fix the problem. This is a service that we subscribers pay for. Make it worth the cost.

[Edited-Readability]

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @MI_Davis,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. The Community is a forum where users help each other. There are a few mods who are able to do some troubleshooting with you, but since you have made it clear you do not wish to troubleshoot the issue, the only assistance I can offer is information on how to bring this issue to Quicken's attention for further investigation:

1. If you want a direct response, then the only option is to reach out to Quicken Support directly for assistance. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.
    2. If reaching out to Quicken Support directly is not a viable option for you, the other option is to report the issue through the Quicken software. Go to Help>Report a Problem, fill out the appropriate information and send. Please describe the issue and how to replicate the issue, since this information is necessary to investigate the issue further. To be clear, if you report the issue this way, you will not receive any direct response. These reports are reviewed daily to track multiple reports of the same trending issues and/or for troubleshooting/escalation purposes. When multiple reports of the same issue are received, those reports are also investigated further. Reports that can be replicated or verified are then submitted as tickets to the proper channels.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.