Brand new issue with NFCU

Options

I had problems, then it was fine for months….then a couple of weeks ago it just stopped downloading again. No error messages. No longer asks o send a code to me either. Others having this problem still? new?

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hello @JCrawford,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What is your connection method with Navy Federal Credit Union? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools >Account List. What exactly occurs when attempting to download transactions? Do you have multiple accounts with NFCU?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• JCrawford
    JCrawford Member
    Options

For me: connection method is Express Web Connect. I only download one account from NFCU. It apperas on the dialogue box as beign in the que for download. Says waiting. Never asks for a code to be entered (NFCU has asked for one for years). Then the box closes to show new box with all the accounts that have been completed….NFCU is not listed either in completed or error grouping. I've never experienced anything like this.

• Randall Holmes
    Randall Holmes Member ✭✭
    Options
    For about 2 - 3 weeks there have been no transactions downloaded from NFCU when I go to do an update. The process seems to complete without error, but when it finishes it says 0 transactions downloaded. I have also tried (multiple times) to reset my accounts, but still no transactions are downloaded. The last successful set of downloaded transactions was sometime around June 5th or 6th, 2023. I am using Quicken Premier for Windows and I am on the latest release (R50.8). I would very much like any information anyone has on this situation and when it will be resolved.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @JCrawford and @Randall Holmes,

Thank you for providing more information.

If you don't mind, could you please navigate to Help > Report a Problem and submit your log files so that way I may investigate further into the errors that you are receiving with your Navy Federal Credit Union account(s)?

Please let me know once you have done so.

Thank you!

-Quicken Jasmine

• Randall Holmes
    Randall Holmes Member ✭✭
    Options
    Done. I just submitted all log files from my Quicken app.
  • JCrawford
    JCrawford Member
    Options

I don’t get an error message and an opportunity to share log files. It just ignores NFCU completely, even though it is listed at the start of synching…..at the end there is no error message and NFCU does not appear.

• Randall Holmes
    Randall Holmes Member ✭✭
    Options

I have another question or two related to this issue. I have seen in other threads that this issue has been ongoing since at least January, 2023. If that is true, why did I not see a problem with downloading my transactions until a couple of weeks ago? Are there multiple issues affecting Quicken users who use NFCU?

• Randall Holmes
    Randall Holmes Member ✭✭
    Options

I just tried a one step update, but the only transaction that appeared in my checking account register was a transfer from my checking account to another of my accounts. No transactions were downloaded so I now have a transaction that I cannot clear. I would very much like an update on where Quicken is with correcting the problem with NFCU and when we will once again be able to download transactions into Quicken.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Randall Holmes and @JCrawford,

Thank you for submitting the logs.

After further review of your account and the issues you are experiencing, we recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for further assistance, as an escalation may be in order. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I do apologize that we could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.