I live in Canada and am not finding my bank in Quicken [Edited]

Options
jimeeb
jimeeb Member

I hastily purchased Quicken R48.15 without first checking if it works here and, when I attempted to set up my accounts, it didn't find my bank (TD Canada Trust). What shall I do?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @jimeeb,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. When I check your Quicken account, it shows that you subscribed to and downloaded the US version of Quicken. I would recommend reaching out to Quicken Support directly to get the subscription issue corrected. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

This article has the links to download the US and Canadian versions of Quicken. Hopefully it can help you get the correct version installed on your computer. If you are specifically wanting to use version R48.15, then after getting the Canadian version of Quicken installed on your computer, you would need to use this article to get the patch for R48.15 (since it is no longer the most current version).

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @jimeeb,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. When I check your Quicken account, it shows that you subscribed to and downloaded the US version of Quicken. I would recommend reaching out to Quicken Support directly to get the subscription issue corrected. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

This article has the links to download the US and Canadian versions of Quicken. Hopefully it can help you get the correct version installed on your computer. If you are specifically wanting to use version R48.15, then after getting the Canadian version of Quicken installed on your computer, you would need to use this article to get the patch for R48.15 (since it is no longer the most current version).

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jimeeb
    jimeeb Member
    Options

Wow. Fast and informative. Thank you so much Kristina. I will get on this tomorrow (Monday). Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.