SUBTOTAL BY (DROP DOWN MENUE) SORT BY (DROP DOWN MENUE) FORMAT NO LONGER WORKS

Options
Albenkert
Albenkert Member ✭✭
edited July 2023 in Reports (Windows)

I have used reports with this option for years, As of today saved reports with these options load and flash contents then give message that accounts/categories have been added and two options. If I take either options I get a report back with no data. I cannot find this report format in reports so I can recreate the reports. Did they deleted the format I have been using with the subtotal and sort options??? HELP.

Tagged:

Answers

• Albenkert
    Albenkert Member ✭✭
    Options
    Report heading showing options. What report format is this or has it been deleted. Existing reports show no data
  • Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Albenkert,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Thank you!

(Ticket # 10279404)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Buckley
    Buckley Member
    Options

I am having this same problem so I tried to create a new report. The Display options under the Customize button no longer show any boxes to choose how to sort or subtotal entries. That area of the Display page is blank. The portion of the Display page that allowed one to choose the columns to display in the report is also blank. Have these options been removed from Quicken? Or, is it a problem with the software?

• Buckley
    Buckley Member
    Options

Oh, forgot to mention that one work around I found was to click on History button (circle with an L in it and arrow around it). Some of the listed reports loaded the same way — quick flash of data and then a blank report, but some did actually load in the format I had created previously. I could not get the exact report I wanted (including all dates) but was able to get a YTD report which helped me figure out some of the data I needed.

• Buckley
    Buckley Member
    Options

BTW Since I use reports a lot, this is very frustrating, a real pain …

• Albenkert
    Albenkert Member ✭✭
    Options
    I found that the format I wanted is not listed under reports. It is actually the account register format. Once you pull one up from any account you can modify it to your hearts content. I just had to recreate the reports that the system screwed up for some reason. Anoying but not a disaster.
This discussion has been closed.