Quicken Bill Pay Not Recognizing/Downloading Monthly USAA Visa Account Statements

Options
carlj07
carlj07 Member ✭✭✭

My USAA Visa account is set up as an online biller. The last USAA Visa credit card statement downloaded by Quicken Bill Pay was in March 2023. Since then, my monthly USAA Visa statements have not been downloaded by Quicken Bill Pay, even though they are readily available on the USAA website. FYI, USAA Visa transactions have been downloading normally.

I have reset my USAA Visa account and the problem still persists. Today I unlinked my USAA Visa account from its bill reminder and removed USAA as an online biller. I then attempted to add USAA back as an online biller - it is "stuck" in the "Needs Attention" mode. FYI, the connection method for this account is Express Web Connect+.

I have noted that several Quicken users have had issues with downloading USAA Visa transactions. Have any of them also experienced this issue with Quicken Bill Pay not downloading monthly USAA Visa statements when they become available?

I'll post updates as I work thru this issue. FYI, I did submit a "problem report" thru Quicken.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @carlj07,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

When I check the status of that biller, is shows the connection is degraded. This issue has been reported to the proper channels for further investigation and resolution; we do not currently have an ETA.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• carlj07
    carlj07 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Thank you Quicken Kristina for checking into this problem further. Today I checked the status of my attempt to add USAA Visa as an Online Biller - it still shows "Fix It"/"Needs Attention". For now, I have deleted my attempt to add USAA as an online biller and I will reattempt to set it up again in a few days when hopefully there may be a fix. And I'll continue to monitor this post for further updates. Thanks again.

• carlj07
    carlj07 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Just an update! This morning (6/8/2023) I received an email from Quicken Support/Quicken Customer Care indicating they are working on the issue. The text of the email is below:

__________Hello,

We have received confirmation that the issue with the biller USAA is a known issue. We are currently experiencing issues syncing USAA accounts. We don't have an estimated time of resolution for this but can assure you that this is a priority of our development team.  Please monitor and pay this bill directly to avoid any late fees.

We will contact you as soon as further details are available. 

If you need additional assistance, please contact our Support Team at: https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support 

Thank you,

Quicken Support

Regards,
    Quicken Customer Care

I'll continue to post any updates that I may get.

• carlj07
    carlj07 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

My last update was on June 8. Today is June 23. No change and still unable to add USAA as an Online Biller. I attempted to add USAA, again, yesterday (6/22) and I got the usual:

By the way, my USAA credit card bill has been available on the USAA website since last week. Selecting Fix It gives the following:

I have no issues with any of my other billers (utilities and AMEX), so this still must be an issue between Quicken and USAA. Will any of the Quicken Moderators please provide an update?

This discussion has been closed.