CC-929 error - New York 529 not adding

Options

I tried Adding Account and searched New York 529 College Savings. Brought me to the sign in page. I entered my ID and PW (which I know are correct cause I did it on the website moments before) and it keep telling me Oops theres a problem CC-929. I want to download and track my 5 accounts there in Quicken. How do I get this to work?

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @MultiMomX5,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

This error message occurs if you have unsuccessfully attempted to add accounts to Quicken too many times. You may follow this link to access a FAQ that provides more information as well as some troubleshooting steps. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2023
    Options

what is the website URL that you use to access the 529 website ?
    Is this the info ?

69017 69017 69017 New York 529 College Savings
    https://www.nysaves.org/home.html NA
    https://www.nysaves.org/nytpl/aggregator/sessionCreate/viewCollectAggrCredentials.cs ACTIVE BANKING,CREDIT,ACCOUNTINFO&EXP-WEB-CONNECT

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• MultiMomX5
    MultiMomX5 Member
    Options

I'm not sure? I click Add Account and search New York College Savings then it asks for the Aggregator ID and PW (which I tried plus my regular ID and PW) but its not taking that either

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

no … I mean when you log into the 529 website - what is that website?

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• MultiMomX5
    MultiMomX5 Member
    Options

nysaves.org

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ok .. just wanted to confirm we were looking at the same Quicken entry -

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• miklk
    miklk SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

Ny saves does NOT support Quicken. (That Aggre gator referenced is for banking accounts and NOT investment accounts is what I have been told)

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Interesting…. a quick search of the Quicken FI Directory shows lots of 529 entries - without the "Investment" support -

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.