Missing transaction (Mac)

Options
Sparky24134
Sparky24134 Member ✭✭

Why would a scheduled transaction that has been active for several years be missing on the latest download. The bank has it listed but Quicken, after several attempts, won't download it.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Sparky24134,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. Which financial institution are you experiencing this issue with? What is the connection method with said financial institution? Are you receiving any error codes or messages? When did this issue occur?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Sparky24134
    Sparky24134 Member ✭✭
    Options

Thrivent Financial. We have several accts. with them and this is the first transaction that we have had a download issue.

No error codes. I don't know the connection method. Occurred on May 15th, 2023. This transaction is EFT and has been successful monthly for years.

H

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Sparky24134,

Thank you for providing more information.

You can see the connection method by navigating to Settings > Downloads > Connection Type.

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

• Sparky24134
    Sparky24134 Member ✭✭
    Options

Quicken Connect

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Sparky24134,

Thank you for providing more information.

First, I suggest creating a test file to see if the same issue occurs with the missing scheduled transaction. You can create a test file by navigating to File > New > Start from Scratch. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

Please let me know how this goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.