New account not displayed (Q Mac)

Options
teecee
teecee Member ✭✭

I just added a new Chase credit card to Quicken, but it is not displayed in the list of accounts. Chase shows the account as linked. How can I get it to display in Quicken?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @teecee,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. Did you receive any error codes or messages? What exactly occurred during and after adding the account to Quicken?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

It's possible that the account is hidden within a collapsed sidebar group. Click the three dot (…) icon at the top of the sidebar, then Expand All Sidebar Groups. Does that reveal the account?

Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • teecee
    teecee Member ✭✭
    Options

@Jasmine,

I did not receive any error codes. I went to "add account"; selected my bank; logged in to the bank; selected the credit card; then click "connect account". The back shows the account as being shared, but it's not in my Quicken account list.

• teecee
    teecee Member ✭✭
    Options

@RickO

If only it was that easy. I tried the hide/unhide thing, but the new account wasn't in the list of accounts to show or hide.

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

It sounds like Chase may have gotten word that you were linking the account, but somehow it never actually got created in Quicken. Can you try adding it again?

Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • teecee
    teecee Member ✭✭
    Options
    @RickO
    That's what I thought. I went removed the link from Chase then reinstalled but still didn't show up in Quicken. Very frustrating!
This discussion has been closed.