Anyone else getting CC-508 error message from New York Community Bank (NYCB)?

Options
For the past week, I have been getting the CC-508 error (see attached screenshot) while attempting to connect and download transactions in Quicken. I have cleared all browsers cache, logged into the NYCB website as suggested (no pop-ups or messages appear), and attempted to reset connection within Quicken. These remedies have have not worked, so I am asking to see if anyone else is having the same issue or knows how to fix it. Thank you!

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @sammyshanker,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this and for not having received a response yet.

First, we advise reviewing and following the troubleshooting instructions found in this error-specific support article regarding error CC-508.

If the instructions fail to resolve this issue, then you will need to contact Quicken Support directly by phone for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• sammyshanker
    sammyshanker Member ✭✭
    Options

I had to elevate the issue to Quicken Support.

• sammyshanker
    sammyshanker Member ✭✭
    Options

Issue resolved. I contacted NYCB via secure message and inquired about the CC-508 issue. My inquiry was provided to the NYCB IT department who removed a "pop-up" from my account profile even though I was not receiving any pop-ups when I logged in to their website. Now I am able to download transactions again.

This discussion has been closed.